Nomen Dubium Misuse Part II- Gwyneddosaurus

Remember that post on Agnolin et al.'s paper where they used the term nomen
dubium incorrectly for Rapator?  Well, it seems Olsen has a similar issue with
Gwyneddosaurus where he thinks it's clearly synonymous with a taxon he named
later, and even
 includes a diagnosic element, but wants to make it a nomen dubium so that his
more complete specimen can be the name-bearer.  Since the Rapator post got such
a good reaction here, I thought I'd link my new blog post on Gwyneddosaurus.
The relevent portion is paragraph four of the comments secton.
http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2010/07/gwyneddosaurus-is-tanytrachelos.html

Mickey Mortimer
The Theropod Database- http://home.comcast.net/~eoraptor/Home.html