RE: How to cite information in Wikipedia? (for a High School study guide)

Agreed: no wiki citations. If the wiki article cites some other primary
source (which most good pages do), go to that source, verify it, and cite
that. If not, it is basically hearsay.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216