RE: How to cite information in Wikipedia? (for a High School study guide)

But that is a different kind of change. I mean, one analysis might result in
a new phylogenetic arrangement of taxa, but it doesn't actually go back to
the old copies of the original journal article and replace the figure and
content! But Wikipedia articles do just that: the actual content for exactly
the same URL will change from day to day.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/