RE: Taking the temperature of dinosaurs?

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010, Phillip Bigelow wrote:
"Richard W. Travsky" <rtravsky@uwyo.edu>

Why does this remind
me of a Far SIde cartoon?

It reminded me of an old skit from Kids in the Hall.

Two space aliens have just captured an Earthling and are preparing to "probe"
him.

One alien turns to the other, sighs, and mumbles, "I still don't know why we have to do this every time we capture one of them."

I now recall a Brewster Rockit cartoon where a pair of aliens barely survive probing a velociraptor. I had actually posted it here once but can't find it now.