2009: The Year in Paleontology poster (on Wikipedia)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/2009_palaeo_NT.jpg

Find your favorite contribution to the field here.

Note that according to the artist, paleontology consists of 57% Dinosauria,
19% non-dinosaurian reptiles, 14% Mammalia, 5% paleoichthyology, 5%
invertebrate paleontology.

Also, what a world we live in where we can make the compelling
evidence-based case that the colors in #15 are incorrect!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/