Big Al skeletal reconstruction

It has been brought to my attention by a particularly charming and good-looking individual in the paleo community that one of my oldest skeletal reconstructions, that of MOR 693, had inaccurate measurement data for parts of the pelvis. Since I did that skeletal back in the dark ages before I did skeletals digitally, I decided it was worth reworking. If you'd like to see it, or had the old version and want the new one, you can grab it from here: http://www.skeletaldrawing.com/psgallery/gallery.htm

-Scott

Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/TechnicalÂIllustrator
(307) 921-9750
www.skeletaldrawing.com