RE: Request for pics of Carnotaurus facial skin

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Waylon Rowley
>
> I have been looking for good photographs of the patch of
> facial skin that was found preserved on the snout of
> Carnotaurus. If anyone out there has some, could you please
> send them to me? Otherwise, if you have access to this
> particular impression, I would be more than willing to
> compensate you for taking time to photograph it. Please reply
> off-list to: awesomesaurus@comcast.net. Thanks a million!

We all would, actually. The Czerkas' unpublished study of the Carnotaurus
skin impressions is one of the great yet-to-be-seen papers of the field...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/