Cretaceous sounds in 2010 FIFA World Cup

Hi everybody!

The 2010 FIFA World Cup it´s coming and I realize that south-Africans invented
an "musical instrument"(it's more of a crazy horn!) called VUVUZELA
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela). The sound of this strange horn remind
me the sound produced by an Parasaurolophus! Imagine now an stadium full of
people blowing the vuvuzelas! that could somehow get similar to an huge herd of
Hadrosaurs!what do you think about this?

Here are some youtube links:

Parasaurolophus call: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-tRFuMdQkA ;
An vuvuzela concert in a stadium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4-ppnsx20
and finally ESPN commentators hate the vuvuzelas at the confederations cup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-rKemC0QI0

Ps.: sorry about my English

Carlos Marques
 Msc student

Hotmail: Serviço de correio electrónico gratuito, fidedigno e completo.