From: Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>
Subject: Rob Gay's print-on-demand publication of Kayentavenator elysiae
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 22:33:16 +0100

Anyone who's been following the discussion of Rob Gay's new
print-on-demand book "Notes on Early Mesozoic Theropods" and its
creation of the new zoological name Kayentavenator elysiae might be
interested in what I've written about this, and about what it implies
or forbodes for the future, on SV-POW!.  See
http://svpow.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/notes-on-early-mesozoic-theropods-and-the-future-of-zoological-nomenclature/

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c0ecca6e66ba274690st03vuc