Stegosaur pdf request

Hello list,

I'm looking for the following papers, each published during the early
'80's. If anyone could send me a pdf copy, it would be greatly
appreciated!

Galton, Peter M. (1981).  A juvenile stegosaurian dinosaur, "Astrodon
pusillus," from the Upper Jurassic of Portugal, with comments on Upper
Jurassic and lower Cretaceous biogeography.  Journal of Vertebrate
Paleontology 1(3-4):245-256

Galton, Peter M. (1982).  Juveniles of the stegosaurian dinosaur
Stegosaurus from the Upper Jurassic of North America.  Journal of
Vertebrate Paleontology, 2(1):47-62

Galton, Peter M. (1985).  British plated dinosaurs (Ornithischia,
Stegosauridae).  Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 5(3):211-254

Thanks!

--
Daniel J. Najib
Student

Rauisuchian Rest Stop:  http://rauisuchia.wordpress.com/

Fossil Wiki:  http://www.fossilwiki.org

    "I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator and name it
after the IRS."

        —Robert T. Bakker