Re: New publication: Notes on Early Mesozoic Theropods by Robert Gay

This is just pure anarchistic nonsense. Taxonomy and systematics will become useless instead of a central part of biological, paleontological, and evolutionary studies. It will become more disgraced than when it was referred to "stamp collecting" by either Watson or Crick, for it will have become nothing more than private stamp printing.

Dan