Nomina nuda and crap species

There seems to me to be a point in all this that has not been addressed. Much as we all abhor the proliferation of these "nonsense" taxa, ignoring them and pretending they don't exist does not seem particularly helpful. The names will still be there, in whatever newspaper, self-published brochure, webpage, forum discussion etc. In most cases, the original report does not contain anything indicating that these taxa have not been properly diagnosed or should not have been named. So what does the dinosaur beginner do with these taxa? He will find them, of that you can be certain. If all he finds is the original report, how is he expected to make a judgement? Would it not be better to accept these taxa and include them in appropriate lists with appropriate comments pointing out the shortfalls and indicating that these should not be considered valid taxa?
Over to you
Graeme