From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Sent: June-12-10 1:05 PM
To: danchure@easilink.com
Cc: mickey_mortimer111@msn.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Pickering's nomina nuda (was RE: Rob Gay's print-on-demand
publication of Kayentavenator elysiae

Here's the news, though. Science is a process. It takes time. Longer time
than fanboys (and professionals) would like sometimes, but time
nonetheless.

Get the frak over it.

Deal.

(Not directed directly at the authors on this thread, but at some of the
attitudes spread around more generally.)

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc