Re: Dinosaurs vs. Humans

Quoting Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>:

On Mon, Jun 14th, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Erik Boehm <erikboehm07@yahoo.com> wrote:

I though some on this list might find these mid air Magpie "attacks"
humorous.

First, they take out our technology:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QKQih7pfg

This bird appears to be a Northern Hemisphere magpie (a corvid).

Too big and robust for that, the tail is waaaay too short, and the light areas appear to be gray rather than white. One of the comments says hooded crow, and that looks about right to me.

Nicholas J. Pharris

"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't."

--Anatole France