Re: Dinosaurs vs. Humans

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QKQih7pfg
>> This bird appears to be a Northern Hemisphere magpie (a corvid).
> Too big and robust for that, the tail is waaaay too short, and the light
areas appear to be gray rather than white.  One of the comments says
hooded crow, and that looks about right to me.

That was great! I've been watching blackbirds mob the local ravens for
weeks now; it's nice to see the corvids getting into it.

It looked as though the bird's eyes shut every time it tried to grab the
plane with its beak. Is that typical behavior during an attack?

-- Donna Braginetz

["Close cover before striking" -- Sorry, couldn't resist!]