To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:59 PM
Subject: Eurasian bird handbook

A query for the ornithologists on this list:

I'm trying to recall the name of a handbook series for Eurasian birds that was done in the same style as HANZAB (and if you don't know what HANZAB is, you probably can't answer my question anyway :-)

Can anybody tell me the title or authors of this series?

thanks