CJES open access? Re: Forwarded from the Vert Paleo list

Just curious, but was any one able to take advantage of this? I tried on Friday
with no luck and just now with the same results. Was it just a limited time
thing or something? There was no advertising of it at all, which I think would
be weird.

Cheers,
Christopher Collinson