Necks and other questions

Dear all,
A thought has been going through my mind for a few years now and a
small part of me seems to recall having already asked about it here
years ago but a search of the archives didn't find it and my memory of
the answer fails me so apologies for repetition if that's what I'm
doing:

Looking at the way some birds, notably swans, rest their heads flush
against their back, facing behind themselves, would it be realistic to
suppose that some Theropods could do the same?  I assume a
stocky-necked species such as Tyrannosaurus would not be able to, but
what about something like Coelophysis?  What about Theropods with
necks of intermediate dimensions, such as Deinonychus?  How does one
go about determining such things - I mean where could I go to learn
more about the extent of flexibility of cervical vertebrae?

An unrelated question as I'm feeling a little out of touch: Whatever
happened to Dinomorph?  Last I heard there was an open source Java
version being worked on, is this still the case?

Cheers,
Sam.