Re: CJES open access? Re: Forwarded from the Vert Paleo list

It looks like just open access in Canda:

http://pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/rp-ps/inDetail.jsp?jcode=cjes&vol=47&is=5&lang=eng
This service is available to all Canadians using a primarily Canadian
based Internet Service Provider [ISP].
Access has already been granted to all domain names in the *.ca range
and to all IP numbers registered to Canadians and companies primarily
dealing with Canadians that could be identified in the "whois"
database maintained by the American Registry for Internet Numbers
[ARIN]

We regret that we are not able to allow access to any international
ISP that does not allow us to distinguish individual user numbers.
That is, if the IP numbers are assigned dynamically we cannot give
access to their entire client base.

If you are not able to access these publications directly, access is
guaranteed at your nearest depository library in Canada.

ZHENG Wenjie

Zhejiang Museum of Natural History
District B, Westlake Cultural Square
Hangzhou 310014, China.