Royal Society Publishing *** ACCESS ALL OUR CONTENT FOR FREE ONLINE NOW***

Dear list

I just read at Facebook:

Royal Society Publishing *** ACCESS ALL OUR CONTENT FOR FREE ONLINE NOW***

Yes! Your eyes do NOT deceive you. From now until the 30 July, all our online journal content (i.e. everything published between 1665 and 2010) is available to access for free via http://royalsocietypublishing.org/ in celebration of the Royal Society 350th anniversary ...

It's true! I have already downloaded tons of papers!

enjoy

Peter Moon
Sao Paulo
Brazil