Shenshiornis (was Re: The Karate New Papers)

I really hate to do this, because I know how tedious these messages are... but
I would really appreciate a pdf of the following paper.  I (and others) have
tried other avenues, but to no avail...

> Hu, D., Li, L., Hou, L., and Xu, X. 2010. A new
> sapeornithid bird from China and its implication for early
> avian evolution. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition)
> 84(3): 472-482. doi:10.1111/j.1755-6724.2010.00188.x

I'm especially intrigued by the "hind limbs modified for an improved arboreal
capability", accompanied by weakened cursorial capabilities, both mentioned in
the abstract.  Do sapeornithids represent the inflection point at which birds
finally took arboreality seriously?

And should we be referring to 'Sapeornithidae' as 'Omnivoropterygidae'...?  (I
hope not.)

Cheers

Tim