Re: CJES open access? Re: Forwarded from the Vert Paleo list

There's something weird going on with those links. I opened that page, clicked
on the Canadian Journal of Earth Science, and got a page saying that for back
issues before 1998 "These issues, except those tagged as Open Access, are only
available with a special one-time purchase of back issues." Then I tried a 2008
issue and was able to download a paper free. But I couldn't download papers
from the 2010 or 2002 volumes without hitting a request for user name and
password.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com or jhecht@nasw.org