Re: CJES open access? Re: Forwarded from the Vert Paleo list

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010, Dann Pigdon wrote:

On Mon, Jun 21st, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Barry Kazmer <bkazmer1@gmail.com> wrote:

I <dinosaur@usc.edu> was able just now to open them all. maybe that extra
part of the link is bad.
Try this one. it worked for me.
http://pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/news/backfiles.html

That web page says nothing about them being free - just that old issues are now available online (provided you're willing to pay for them).

I tried a few, even going back as far as 1964, and they all sent me to a page asking me to pay.

I was able to grab a few, just testing to see if coming from a .edu site
was allowed. Apparently so.

(Hmmm. Ok, step right up, just a dollar a download, step right up! No need
to shove, plenty of room, just a dollar a download!)