Re: The Younger Dryas event that wasn't(?) (another press report)

Just to clarify, thought; the subject line means the "Younger Dryas IMPACT
event that wasn't". The Younger Dryas event itself (the sudden downdrop of
temperatures in the North Atlantic region) is very well documented indeed.

And already pretty well explained before people wanted to invoke bolides...

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc