Dinosaur color art books

Over the years I have wanted to do a coffee table style book featuring my
color art, but the cost versus sales ratio makes this at best difficult if
going through the traditional publishing system. The web offers an alternative
method in which the book is produced and mailed only upon demand by a
purchaser, so I am trying this experiment. Robert Telleria has produced two
such
books via Blurb. The contents are similar in that they include the same
works. They differ in that one is large format and includes both the latest and
when pertinent the old version of the art, the other is smaller and lower in
cost, and due to limitations of the system does not include the old
versions. A number of recent pieces are included. The text, which is specific
the illustrations, includes some discussion of the science and thinking behind
each color.

Deluxe Edition
www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1429219

Standard Edition