Re: Hug a scientist (because no one else wants to)

If any of these are my former Earth, Life & Time students or current
Science & Global Change students, I am going to punch them in their faces,
then go back to my office and weep in front of my desk... :-S

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc