Re: Cretaceous Wars - The Revenge of the Rat...uh...I mean Mammal

Phillip Bigelow wrote:

> Does anyone know what the full citation will be once this paper gets into
> print?
>
> I didn't see it on the Palaeontology web site.  Its frustrating when they
> do this.  It seems silly at this stage in the editorial process to expect
> us to use "In Press".

It is there on the Early View page:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/120120978/issue

At this point, I would cite it as "in press" and (if the journal allows)
include the DOI.

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084