Re: Cretaceous Wars - The Revenge of the Rat...uh...I mean Mammal

It's neat stuff. New Scientist has a news report on line at
<http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19090-dinosaur-bones-made-a-handy-food-supplement.html>

A link in the story will take you direct to the abstract.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com or jhecht@nasw.org