Re: Hateg motherlode (was (RE: Publication Validity...))

Choo, Brian wrote:
> Speaking of "in press" electronic pre-print articles on Elsevier, I've
> noticed that "Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology" (an
> infuriating journal title to remember, much less say fast ten times...)

The traditional pronunciation is "Palaeo-cubed". (Seriously, if you use
the term around paleos or historical geologists, they'll know exactly what
you mean!)

Can't wait to get to the office tomorrow and check these out!

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc