2010 scow trip - second try

Sorry! I forgot to change to it plain text earlier. Here it is again:

Hi all! I just wanted to let everyone know that the 100th anniversary
re-enactment of Barnum Brown floating down the Red Deer River in Alberta
looking for dinosaurs is about to be underway. The scow is completed, was
loaded onto the truck and brought down to Drumheller this morning. Tomorrow
morning we are taking it to Red Deer where we will launch and float down the
river for 5 weeks. There will be a family day July 24th (or 25th depending on
the weather) in Drumheller at Newcastle Beach and another on August 7th in
Dinosaur Provincial Park if anyone is in the area and would like to visit.

We will be uploading pictures and updating the blog about every otherday
(depending upon coverage) during the trip. All of the information about the
trip including construction photos, some bios on participants and background
information has been uploaded. Make sureyou check it out! : )

http://2010dinohuntingbyboat.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Patty
Patty Ralrick
PhD Student, Biological Sciences
University of Calgary
Calgary, AB, Canada
Look 'em in the eye: FREE Messenger video chat
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9734386