RE: Ray

Shared a couple meals with Ray - what a really sweet guy and sharp. He's as
great a guy as you'd hope he would be. R

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Steve Walsh
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:43 PM
To: danvarner@aol.com
Cc: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Ray

Good on ya Dan. Many happy returns Ray.

Loving tribute to Ray Harryhausen by Wonderfest convention organizer
Dave Conover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyCRvFPZqc8

On 30/06/2010 12:15:42 PM, danvarner@aol.com wrote:
 > Today (6/29/2010) is Ray  Harryhausen's 90th birthday. I'm sure many of
 > you wish him well. It was exciting  growing up with his art. It brings
back
 > fond memories. He is still on tour with  some of his many projects. DV

Steve Walsh
www.dinosaurcentral.com          |         www.dinosaurpicturesonline.com

Email: steve@dinosaurcentral.com        |         stevewalsh53@gmail.com
"Dinosaurs are not boring, and one can only make them so via ignorance."

Gregory
S. Paul