RE: justification for excluding lagerpetids and/or pterosaurs from a phylogenetic analysis of the Archosauria

That's a problem with your version of the idea that pterosaurs are lepidosaurs:
It's a belief founded on your analyses versus everyone else's. This isn't
parsimony, and this isn't science.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/