Re: justification for excluding lagerpetids and/or pterosaurs from a phylogenetic analysis of the Archosauria

Everyone else's? Like who? Who includes generic pterosaurs and lepidosaurs or
fenestrasaurs in analysis?

When you one that includes all the candidates we've been discussing, let me
know.
I'm keenly interested.

When you do, that will be science. Exclusion (without an overarching study that
sets the record straight) = politics.

David