Re: justification for excluding lagerpetids and/or pterosaurs from a phylogenetic analysis of the Archosauria

Daniel,

Thanks for writing.

To answer your question, the data is in the publishing cycle now, but I've also
published bits and pieces elsewhere. The problem with all current small
studies, like Nesbitt, is they have no overarching study on which to understand
large branch relations. They go with what they know and its untested.

David