From: Paul H. [mailto:oxytropidoceras@cox.net]
Sent: 05 March 2010 12:59
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Scientists conclude asteroid, not volcanoes, wiped out dinosaurs

Scientists conclude asteroid, not volcanoes, wiped
out dinosaurs, USA Today,
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/discoveries/2010-03-04-dinos05_N.htm

Dinosaurs wiped out by asteroid impact that turned
earth into a 'hellish' place by Richard Alleyne, Telegraph.co.uk
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/dinosaurs/7368548/Dinosaurs-wiped-out-by-
asteroid-impact-that-turned-earth-into-a-hellish-place.html

Science Team Says Giant Meteorite, Not Volcanoes,
Killed Dinosaurs, Ed Stiles, Planetary Science Institute,
http://www.psi.edu/press/archive/20100403chicxulub/

Schulte, S., L. Alegret, I. Arenilla, and many
others, 2010, The Chicxulub Asteroid Impact and
Mass Extinction at the Cretaceous-Paleogene
Boundary. Science. vol. 327, no. 5970,
pp. 1214-1218, DOI: 10.1126/science.1177265
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/327/5970/1214

Yours,

Paul V. Heinrich