RE: Scientists conclude asteroid, not volcanoes, wiped out dinosaurs

Got it!

Was actually the main reason for the lack of specificity--I wasn't really sure
of the extent of the publications involved or of any follow up research done.
My breadth of knowledge in that area is apparently laughably lacking. ;-)

Do you by chance have any PDFs describing any of the more productive of the
fossil horizons? Hit me up off list if so.

Cheers,

-Tor