RE: Krakenology

According to the myth of Andromeda, it was a great sea monster, Cetus, rather
than a "kraken" or Typhon (a Titan) that was set against her city as vengeance
for Cassipeia's braggart attitude.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/