Re: Krakenology

When I saw the Kraken's face on the preview, I was thinking "The Rancor"
creature from Star Wars.

---

James E. Whitcraft
Graphic Designer/Photographer
260-481-6522

University Relations and Communications
Support Services Building, Room 127
Indiana UniversityâPurdue University Fort Wayne
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN  46805-1499

>>> David Krentz <ddkrentz@charter.net> 3/7/2010 3:09 PM >>>
The Kraken in the new movie is a reflection of current video game
generation monster morph-types.  Big blocky head, lots of teeth, lumpy

over developed body....yawn.  It would fit better in the World of
Warcaft.