Chanaresuchus, Tropidosuchus and Lagerpeton query

While Nesbitt et al. (2009) included Chanaresuchus and Tropidosuchus in their
cladistic analysis of Vancleavea, they only mentioned Lagerpeton.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any cladistic analysis that includes all three
taxa?

Perhaps they're never in the same place at the same time, like Clark Kent and
Superman. But  I could be wrong.

If you find an analysis, please copy me on your reply.

David Peters
davidpeters@att.net