Re: Chanaresuchus, Tropidosuchus and Lagerpeton query

David,

Such an analysis exists, but is not published yet.  I cannot get into any
more details (including who or when), but it is fairly exhaustive (more
than 70 species level terminal taxa and over 400 characters)and well
resolved, and I can say it does not give the results you are expecting.

regards,

Bill Parker

Bill Parker
Vertebrate Paleontologist