Re: The Quarry Visitor Center demolition is soon upon us

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000391824296

Dan

Mike Taylor wrote:
URL?

On 11 March 2010 03:21, Dan Chure <danchure@easilink.com> wrote:
An update for those of you interested in the continuing saga of the Quarry
Visitor Center at Dinosaur National Monument.  The contract has been awarded
for partial demolition and extensive rehab and rebuilding of that structure
and a second building that will serve as a park wide visitor center. Work
will begin in about a month and the QVC should be reopened to the public
with new exhibits in about 18 months.
I have begun posting photos on my facebook page showing the condition of the
building and the moving of fossils in preparation for construction.  This is
just a first step, I plan to continue posting photos of what is going on
throughout the project. I have set the photo albums as being viewable by
everyone, so you don't have to be a facebook friend to look at them ---
hell, you can even hate me --- but the photos might still be of interest.

Dan