Re: She's Out Of My New Papers

(Arrgghh again with the text format,! I was sure I put it in plain text format)

 Chang-Fu Zhou, “New material of Elanodactylus prolatus Andres Ji, 2008
 (Pterosauria: Pterodactyloidea) from the Early Cretaceous Yixian Formation
 of western Liaoning, China,” Neues Jahrbuch für Geologie und Paläontologie -
 Abhandlungen 255 (March 2010): 277-286.

 I don't have the pdf (yet) but if someone does I wouldn't mind a copy

 Ville