Re: DNA from old bird eggs

If I am not mistaken, Moas are known from some remains with flesh, feathers, and gut contents (presumably with the gut preserved). Have any of these remains been tested for DNA?

Dan

Raptorial Talon wrote:
"People speculate about cloning a dinosaur, but I think a 13 foot tall
bird would be more interesting..."

How are those mutually exclusive?

But yeah, that would be cool. Cloning stuff that was wiped out by
humans has always appealed to me more than bringing back stuff that's
tens of millions of years past its freshness date.