Re: Early to Mid Jurassic stories

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:06 PM, David Krentz <ddkrentz@charter.net> wrote:
> ÂOn the show I'm on we are looking for interesting stories to tell during
> the Early to Mid Jurassic faunas. ÂAnything but predation!

This one involves hypothetical animals, but what about something to do
with the first split in the ancestral mammal population, where one
side led to monotremes and the other side to all other living mammals
(therians)?

> I thought I'd throw this out to the list which is filled with creative
> thinkers who are happy to give their ideas without being paid for them ;-)

The reward is in seeing them realized. :)

--
T. Michael Keesey
Glendale, California