[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Early to Mid Jurassic stories
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:06 PM, David Krentz <email@example.com> wrote:
> On the show I'm on we are looking for interesting stories to tell during
> the Early to Mid Jurassic faunas.
Two words: Jurassic Sex.
1) Ginkgo tree sexuality: Separate male and female ginkgo trees (traditional
conservative Jurassic family values).
2) Dirty, smelly ginkgo sex along a Jurassic riparian zone. (Smelly nuts are
not always a bad thing).
3) Asian sex therapists ask: "Can modern ginkos only reproduce with the help of
human intervention?". (What Jurassic ginkgos can teach their modern
descendents; Dr. Ruth explains).
4) Jurassic cycad mating rituals (or lack there-of). Why cycads reach sexual
maturity so slowly.
5) Where are the angiosperms?
Criminal Lawyers - Click here.