Re: Early to Mid Jurassic stories

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:06 PM, David Krentz <ddkrentz@charter.net> wrote:

> On the show I'm on we are looking for interesting stories to tell during
> the Early to Mid Jurassic faunas.

Two words:  Jurassic Sex.

1) Ginkgo tree sexuality: Separate male and female ginkgo trees (traditional
conservative Jurassic family values).

2) Dirty, smelly ginkgo sex along a Jurassic riparian zone. (Smelly nuts are
not always a bad thing).

3) Asian sex therapists ask: "Can modern ginkos only reproduce with the help of
human intervention?".  (What Jurassic ginkgos can teach their modern
descendents; Dr. Ruth explains).

4) Jurassic cycad mating rituals (or lack there-of).  Why cycads reach sexual
maturity so slowly.

5) Where are the angiosperms?

<pb>

Criminal Lawyer