Re: Nice example of narrow chord pterosaur wing on the 'net

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Pterodactylus_micronyx_-_IMG_0677.jpg

 Not sure how it can be interpreted any differently, but please give
 it a shot.

Not sure how it can be interpreted at all, blurry as it is. Some moron DESCREENED it -- yes, I am shouting. It makes my eyes hurt; I try to focus, but there is no sharp image to focus on!

So, I can't tell if that's a wing membrane or just the limit of preparation (as it is around the tail).

Most importantly, the part of the wing proximal to the elbow isn't visible.