Re: Nice example of narrow chord pterosaur wing on the 'net

I echo David M. on this one - the photo is not of sufficient quality to make a good judgement. Furthermore, most current debate regarding pterosaur wing shape centers on the issue of wing *attachment* - since the inboard wing cannot be seen (unprepped or simply missing) there is no way to use the specimen in question to address that primary aspect of the debate. It is very nice Pterodactylus, though.

Cheers,

--Mike

Michael Habib
Assistant Professor of Biology