Can we tell if any dinosaurs observed semelparity?

I was reading an essay by David Quammen about semelparity in bamboo and salmon,
and my thought was "could sauropods do this?  the long-lived females lay their
eggs and leave them to the males, while the females limp away to draw the
predators *away* from the eggs and males."
Is there any way to tell which, if any, of the dinosaurs practiced semelparity?
   (having a long long life, breeding once & producing scores of young, then
thank you.