RE: "Vide" in genus authorities?

  This is an authorship that is attributed by the first name to the final set
of names after the vide. This generally occurs when the paper's authorship is
not used for the nomenclatural authorship, and can also occur when unpublished
names are attributed to a particular formulating author, absolving the actual
publication's authorship of authority.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1