RE: Seitaad: A New Sauropodomorph from the Navajo Sandstone

No offense to the authors, but this is another case of where a preferred
pronounciation would have been beneficial:

"Seitaad  gen. nov
Etymology.
Séít‘áád (Diné/Navajo), a mythological sand ‘monster’ of Diné folklore that
buried its victims in dunes."

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to
do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different
language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream: to
kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of looking at
things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1